Secure Your Online Business with SSL (Secure Socket Layer)SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a security layer to protect transactions on your website with sophisticated data encryption technology. On websites with SSL, the address changes to https and a padlock appears in the browser address bar that can be clicked to see the type of SSL, encryption technology used and who is the identity of the website owner.
Many benefits will be gained in adding SSL to Online Business, such as:
- Secure online business in protected transactions
- Increase customer trust
- Optimizing SEO on the Website
- Increase ranking on Google Search Engine
- Maintain all sensitive information, such as finance, transactions, account entry, and the like
- Source of website traffic
- Receive data encryption via HTTPS
- Identify the authenticity website itself
- Protect data theft in the form of phishing
So, besides being able to increase the number of customers on the website, SSL can also protect every transaction made on websites that are installed SSL. Related, the customer will trust the website that is installed SSL because all the data is secure and has been encrypted.