PES 2019 PTE Patch 2019 Unofficial Update 2018/2019
If you want to keep your PTE Patch 2019 compatible with latest datapack, you can use unofficial update by Cesc. This will make your PTE Patch 2019 compatible with latest version of datapacks that's because PTE Patch Team decided not to continue their patch for PES 2019.
- Datapack 1.0 to 6.0
Update Datapack 6.0 Features
Patch/Option File fully compatible with Datapack 6
Realistic UCL groups in Cup Mode
(not possible to make realistic groups for League Mode/ML but some fixes have been made like Bayern and Dortmund instead of Schalke + added Plzen, Crvena Zvezda and Frankfurt and RB Leipzig in Europa League)
Update 5.1 Content :
Patch is now fully compatible with Datapack 5.1
Fully rebuilt Database and Option File with updated Structures for Chinese and Thai League
Several Fixes on Database structure
Updated Formations and Lineups
Several Fixes on Kits (e.g. Villarreal, Rayo Vallecano, Leganes, Fiorentina, RB Leipzig, Spal)
Rivalries added for some Leagues
Several missing Faces updated/fixed
New PTE specific Bootpack by @Hawke and @Paul81118
(including new Classic Boots relinked to Classic Team players)
Fixed Bundesliga Team Callnames (necessary to have Callnames Patch by @predator002 installed)
Enabled Anthem to all National Teams (necessary to have National Anthems Patch by @predator002 installed)
Additional Faces Pack with more custom Faces (Credits to all Facemakers)
Additional Adboards combined by @chosefs, @majuh, @Ctonian, Nabawi
1. Necessary to have installed PTE Patch up to 3.1 and Datapack 5.1 downloaded via Steam.
2. Remove ptepatch_upd4.cpk and ptepatch_upd4_1.cpk in case you have those installed.
3. Put ptepatch_upd5.cpk and ptepatch_upd5_boots.cpk into your PES2019 download folder.
4. Generate a new DpFileList with the attached Order (make sure DLC 6 is at the top).
5. Put the Option File (EDIT00000000) into your PES2019 Documents folder
(Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\Your Number\save).
Credits : Cesc