PicPick is an all-in-one program that provides full-featured screen capture tool, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair and even whiteboard. It has not only everything what you need, but it loads fast, sits quietly in the system tray until needed. It features a powerful capture tool, image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and etc. You can use all these tools freely.
- For All Windows
- Multi-language is supported. (MORE 28+)
- All functions are fully supported on a dual screen environment.
- No Registry, No access to System folder (you can copy these files to portable USB)
- Screen Capture
* Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported
* Various output to File, Printer, Office programs, External program
* Sharing to FTP, Web, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter are supported as well
* Full Screen
* Active Window
* Window Control
* Scrolling Window
* Region, Fixed Region
* Repeat Last Capture
- Image Editor
* Intuitive User Interface
* Windows 7 Ribbon style
* Standard drawing, shapes, arrows, lines, text, and etc.
* Blur, sharpen, hue, contrast, brightness, pixelate, rotate, flip, frame effect and etc.
- Color Picker and Color Palette
* various color code type (RGB, HTML, C++, Delphi)
* Photoshop style RGB/HSV conversion is supported.
* Pick and Save your favorite color!
- Screen Pixel Ruler
* horizontal and vertical orientation
* various units (Pixels, Inches, Centimeters)
* DPI setting (72, 96, 120, 300)
* colorful gradient skins
You don't have to install any other screen ruler softwares.
- Screen Magnifier
* Zoom 2x to 10x option
* Stay on top, smooth display, and sizeable window
- Screen Protractor
* Have you seen any screen protractor functions?
- Screen Crosshair
* For aligning objects in graphics or design applications
* For calculating relative coordinates on screen
Homepage : https://picpick.app/en/download/
Changelog : https://picpick.app/