Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
• Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
• Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
• Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
• Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
• Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
• Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
Standard test suites
• CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, physics.
• 2D graphics tests Vectors, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements.
• 3D graphics tests DirectX 9 to DirectX 12 in 4K resolution. DirectCompute & OpenCL
• Disk tests Reading, writing & seeking within disk files + IOPS
• Memory tests Memory access speeds and latency
Advanced configurable tests
• Advanced Disk
• Advanced CD / DVD
• Advanced 3D graphics
• Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
• Advanced Memory
• Advanced Visualized Physics
• Advanced DirectCompute
The application includes the following additional features:
• Comprehensive online help
• Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
• Detailed disk speed graphs
• Supports printing results
• The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
• A customizable "Notes" field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
• Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
• Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
• Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
• A summary 'Mark' figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
• An easy to use point and click interface
• A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
• The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple 'Baseline' computers at the one time.
• Flexible license, move the software
XP SP3, Vista, Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Pentium4 CPU or better, DirectX 9 or higher video, 2GB RAM, 300MB of free disk space. (DX12 video card recomended)
Homepage : https://www.passmark.com/products/pt.htm
Changelog : https://www.passmark.com/products/pt_history.htm