EMDB is an application designed to help you organize your movies collection. Whether you want to make a list with all the films you have seen so far or mark them as unseen, this app is able to create a movie database from scratch.
It sports an intuitive interface that allows you to edit your favorite movies database on the spot. You can manually insert information about the films by specifying title, version, director, spoken languages, disc numbers, year, country, color, certification, IMDB number, duration, and the date when it was added to the database. You can mark films as seen or put them on the wish list.
Furthermore, it is possible to add plot outline and cast, to select IMDB rating or simply add your own rating. Options to select genre and artwork for each movie are also available. Artworks can be rotated or removed.
Manage all aspects of your movies from a single place
Additional information can be added by specifying aspect, codec, resolution, source, region and system. Price and comments can also be included in the movies’ description. For each film, it is possible to add the location where it is stored, to select audio streams and with just one click you can clear all the information you have added. If you find it difficult to type in for each film the necessary information, the program may automatically import from the IMDB database all the details. The app works fast when it comes to searching and displaying the data from IMDB and it is able to render accurate information.
It features a built-in search dialog with many dedicated filters to ensure you can find any movies very quickly. Sorting the movies, printing the information about them and exporting the list as plain text, Excel or HTML are also included by the developer in the app. There are many tweaking options provided by this program as it allows you to change the style and color of the bookshelves, update all movies from the list, change the program’s general appearance and to show statistics about the number of movies, TV series, directors and others.
Makes it extremely easy for you to manage your movie collection
All in all, EMDB is an excellent software solution that helps users to keep track of their movie collections easily and effortlessly. We strongly recommend it as it packs all the necessary features for creating a movie database.
• You can change the language of the user interface of EMDB to several different languages
• No need to save your data. All changes will be saved automatically
• EMDB automatically creates a backup of your data
• EMDB stores its data (database, thumbnails, automatic backups, configuration file) in the same folder it is installed in. An exception to this is when you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 and installed in the Program Files folder (the default location of the installer). In this case the database, thumbnails and configuration file will be stored in an EMDB folder in your Documents folder. The HTML output will by default be exported to your DocumentsEMDBHTML folder
• EMDB is fully portable. All settings and data are stored in the folder you installed EMDB in
Homepage : http://www.emdb.eu/
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)
Languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian, Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Serbian, Slovenian, Arabic, Portuguese (Brazil), Hebrew, Persian, Albanian, Traditional Chinese, Romanian and Indonesian
Added in archive: Buddha Skin, Basic Elegant Skin, EMDB Thumbnails Pack, Dark Comfort HTML Template, Responsive Red HTML Template