Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) is a free tool for automating Windows and Windows Server operating system deployment, leveraging the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10.
Supported Operating System
Windows 10 , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
*The Windows ADK for Windows 10, version 1709 or later, is required for all deployment scenarios.
*Configuration Manager, version 1810 or later, is required for zero-touch installation (ZTI) and user-driven installation (UDI) scenarios.
*If you are using ZTI and/or UDI, you are allowed to add the MDT SQL database to any version of System Center Configuration Manager with SQL Technology; if you are using LTI, you must use a separately licensed SQL Server product to host your MDT SQL database.
1. From the link above, download the installer for the proper system architecture.
2. Run the .msi on the target MDT server.
3. Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
4. Follow the steps in the installation process to complete the installation.
5. Start the Deployment Workbench desktop app from the Start menu in the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit group.
Blog : https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/msdeployment/
Documentation : https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn781292.aspx