How To Remotely Sign Out & Lock Windows 10 PC
Windows 10 enables you to remotely sign out and lock Windows 10 PC so you don’t need to go for a third-party application or service. This feature is really helpful if you have forgotten to turn off your PC and you want to stop others at home or workplace from accessing your PC.
Remember : You will be able to remotely lock or sign out your PC only if you are using a Microsoft account to sign in and turned on Find my device feature in Windows 10.
1. Visit the http://account.microsoft.com/devices
2. Sign in by entering your Microsoft account details.
3. On this page, your Windows 10 PC’s entry will show up. Please note that only PC’s where you are using a Microsoft account to sign in appear on this page.
4. Now click on the Show details link that appears on your PC entry’s tile. Please note that the Show details link won’t appear if Find my device is turned off on that PC (as you can see in the picture above for other PCs).
5. Here, switch to the Find my device tab by clicking on the same.
6.: The page now displays the current location of your Windows 10. To lock and sign out of the PC, click on the Lock button located upper right of the page.
8. You can also leave a message on the lock screen if you want. The maximum length of the message is 160 characters.
9. Aand done ! We also suggest you change or reset Microsoft account password.