When you delete a Microsoft account, it will delete all your emails, attachments, and all data you have stored in your OneDrive. In addition to that, you will also lose all your contacts.
1. Visit this page and sign-in to your Microsoft account which you want to close and delete.
2. Once you sign-in, Check that the page shows the correct Microsoft account, and then select Next.
3. Next, you will see “email@example.com for closure” page. Here, select all check boxes one by one to acknowledge you have read each item.
4. On the same page, choose a reason for the account closure and finally, click Mark account for closure button. That’s it!
5. You will see the following page with the date when your Microsoft account will be permanently closed.
Note After You Close Your Account :
When you finally delet your account, Microsoft have 60 days before permanently deleting your Microsoft account in case you change your mind or need to access something on the account before it’s gone forever. After 60 days, all data that you stored will be removed permanently.