Mac OS X Mavericks for Intel PCs
This was created for those of you that would rather skip all the hassles of installing a fresh OS onto a newly formatted volume. This virgin OS has never been booted yet and will require you to create a user account. To restore this onto a Mac GUID partitioned volume: Use Apple's Disk Utility to restore it to a fresh volume or your favourite disk copying tool.
With more than 200 new features, OS X Mavericks brings Maps and iBooks to the Mac, introduces Finder Tabs and Tags, enhances multidisplay support, and includes an all-new version of Safari. The latest release of the world's most advanced desktop operating system also adds new core technologies that deliver breakthrough power efficiency and responsiveness.
* Download and read books from the iBooks Store.
* Pick up right where you left off. iCloud keeps your current page up to date across all your devices.
* Swipe through Multi-Touch books with interactive features, diagrams, photos, videos, and more.
* Keep multiple books open while using other apps - great for writing a paper or doing research.
* Send directions from your Mac to your iPhone and use voice navigation when you're on the go.
* Explore select cities in stunning, photo-realistic 3D with Flyover.
* See detailed directions, real-time traffic, and alternate routes.
* Find restaurants, stores, and other places of interest with local search in Maps.
* Create new events in a snap with the new, streamlined event inspector.
* Enter event locations fast with address autocompletion.
* Add walking or driving travel time to your event so you know when to leave.
* See a map of your event's location, as well as the weather forecast for that day.
* See holidays and Facebook events in Calendar.
* Use Shared Links to discover new, interesting links posted by people you follow on Twitter and LinkedIn.
* Browse longer thanks to new core technologies that boost energy efficiency.
* Easily access your bookmarks, Reading List, and Shared Links in the new Sidebar.
* Protect your online privacy with new tracking-prevention features.
* Don't worry about remembering passwords - iCloud Keychain fills them in so you don't have to.
* Keep your website passwords, credit card numbers, and Wi-Fi passwords up to date across your trusted devices. Robust 256-bit AES encryption helps keep your information safe.
* Sign in once to all of your mail, contacts, calendar, and other internet accounts, and iCloud pushes them to all your Mac computers.
* Just plug in a second display to use it with your Mac - no configuration required.
* Access the Dock and the menu bars on each display.
* Use full-screen apps on any or all of your displays.
* Use your HDTV as a second display with Apple TV.
* Reply to mail or messages right from a notification, without having to leave the app you're using.
* Receive notifications for incoming FaceTime calls and reply with an iMessage or set a callback reminder.
* Receive notifications from websites, even when Safari isn't running.
* Declutter your desktop by consolidating multiple Finder windows into one.
* Move files between your tabs by simply dragging and dropping them.
* Select a custom view - icon, list, or column - for each of your tabs.
* Use tabs with full-screen Finder to organize and access all your files and folders.
* Organize files with tags no matter where they're located - in iCloud or on your Mac.
* Give a document as many tags as you want.
* Click a tag in the Finder sidebar to see all the files with that tag.
* With energy-saving core technologies in OS X Mavericks, you can surf the web longer on a single charge.
* Watching iTunes HD video is now more efficient, so you can watch more video when you're not plugged in.
* App Nap regulates applications you're not using so they consume less energy.
Homepage : https://www.apple.com/
Forum : http://olarila.com/
Installation Guide [ Signup Required ] : http://olarila.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=30
Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Credits : Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, headkaze, onemanosx, erroruser, Facebook Hackintosh community, Facebook Olarila community and many, many, many others!