Use any of the Editions: Install, OEM or Only Service, dont use more than 1 edition
one edition is enough, I recommend the more complete: Install Edition.
KMSpico v4.5 Setup Edition.
- Requirements: .NET 4.0 or Windows 8/2012.
- Activate: Windows Vista/7/8
Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012
0. Disable SmartScreen on Windows 8.
1. Run KMSpico_Install_v4.5.exe
Based off of KMSEmulator of CODYQX4.
Thanks to mikmik38, qad, CODYQX4. All the credits for they.
- Fixed Notification Mode.
- Fixed Service.
- If you install a Office Retail Version after the installation of KMSpico, then run again
the shortcut KMSpico to make the conversion, because the Service installed only activate VL.
- Disable Microsoft Security Updates.
- Make exceptions to Directory %ProgramFiles%\KMSpico in Antivirus.
How This Program Works:
1. Run KMSELDI.exe
1.1. Check Products Installed.
1.2. Convert Retail to VL if it is necessary.
1.3. If it found a non-permanent product it will converted. (hacktivators based in modified dll's ARE NOT PERMANENT) (MAK or OEM keys are the only ones PERMANENT)
1.4. Create a random kms emulator in memory.
1.5. Activate for 180 days all VL products installed against the emulator.
1.6. Close emulator and KMSELDI.
2. Install Service KMSELDI
2.1. Every windows start or every 24 hours the service reactivate for 180 days (reset the count) with a random kms emulator.
2.2. Close emulator.
3. KMSELDI + Service KMSELDI = "permanent".
This program activate any VL M$ product until now, requiere .NET Framework 4.
It is a smart tool, check if doesnt exist a legit permanent activation and then activate for 180 days or 30 days (WMC and Core Edition), later every day or every 24 hours reactive automatically reseting the 180 days period, that makes this activator "permanent".